Writing Sentences NO-Prep, "print and go" Bundle! 47-page Sentence Types, Sentence Construction Writing & Grammar Practice bundle includes lesson handouts and worksheet practice on the basic grammatical elements of sentence structure (fragments, main and subordinate clauses, noun, adjective and adverb clauses, sentence types, using and punctuating modifiers, sentence combining, varying sentence beginnings, and MORE).
Classroom-tested by over 1500 teachers - with over 350 FIVE-STAR ratings!
Includes both PRINTABLE and DIGITAL VERSIONS for Distance Learning and In-Person Classrooms. SAVE 30% when buying the BUNDLE!
Activities are structured in a step-by-step format to ultimately help students write clear, succinct, and complex sentences that have impact and make sense. These are "print and go" lesson handouts and practice that work very well for ALL students grades 5 and up, but especially for reluctant or struggling writers and English Language Learners in middle and high school who need extra support (without all the "cutesy" graphics of elementary products).
Use in whole-class instruction, small groups, writing centers, remediation, or for independent work.
Here's what Rachel F. said: This made it easy! My students despise doing any work from a textbook, so having packets like these make it easy to do the grammar practice they need! They didn't complain, and I saw many of them apply the sentence combining techniques in the essay we completed.
Included in this BUNDLE:
- Sentence Types and Structure, Fragments, Subject & Predicate Identification Lesson Handouts and Practice Worksheets (8 pages; includes Answer Key)
- Main and Subordinate Clauses, Using Commas, Coordinating Conjunctions Lesson Handouts and Practice (8 pages; includes Answer Key)
- Noun, Adjective and Adverb Clauses Mini-Lessons and Practice Worksheets (5 pages; includes Answer Key)
- Simple, Compound, Complex, and Compound-Complex Sentences Lesson Handouts and Review Practice (7 pages; includes Answer Key)
- Using Modifiers to Improve Writing - Appositives, Gerunds, Punctuating Sentences with Modifiers (13 pages; includes Answer Key)
- Varying Sentence Beginnings, Combining Sentences Lessons and Practice (8 pages; includes Answer Key)
Beverly H. said: Helpful when reviewing at the beginning of the year for lower-level classes, but also useful for using with advanced classes to help in elevating writing style; just pick and choose what you need.
Includes both PRINTABLE and DIGITAL VERSIONS for Distance Learning and In-Person Classrooms.