Grammar and punctuation review practice! This product contains ready-to-go mini-lessons and practice worksheets to help students learn or review these necessary basic skills. Includes:
- One-page worksheet on Forming Complete Sentences (students are asked to complete the fragment to make it complete)
- One-page handout reviewing Main and Subordinate Clauses
- One-page worksheet having students practice identifying main and subordinate clauses, finishing subordinate clauses to make them complete
- Two-page lesson and practice punctuating sentences that start with either a main or a subordinate clause (identifying parts and adding commas where appropriate)
- Two-page lesson and practice punctuating sentences with main clauses, using commas and coordinating conjunctions (FANBOYS)
- Answer Keys included for each; 11 pages total
Includes both PRINTABLE and DIGITAL VERSIONS for Distance Learning and In-Person Classrooms.