Grammar and punctuation review practice! This product contains ready-to-go mini-lessons and practice worksheets on fragments, main and subordinate clauses, and punctuating main and subordinate clauses to help students learn or review these necessary basic skills. Includes:
- One-page worksheet on Forming Complete Sentences (students are asked to complete the fragment to make it complete)
- TWO one-page handouts reviewing Main and Subordinate Clauses (one uses Christmas and Santa Claus for the analogy, and one is more culturally generic)
- One-page worksheet having students practice identifying main and subordinate clauses, finishing subordinate clauses to make them complete
- Two-page lesson and practice punctuating sentences that start with either a main or a subordinate clause (identifying parts and adding commas where appropriate)
- Two-page lesson and practice punctuating sentences with main clauses, using commas and coordinating conjunctions (FANBOYS)
- Answer Keys included for each; 8 printable pages, 8 digital pages
Includes both PRINTABLE and DIGITAL VERSIONS for Distance Learning and In-Person Classrooms.