EVEN MORE Figurative language ELA posters to help students understand the various types of figurative language, using quotes from popular high school texts as examples! Brighten your classroom and reinforce skills from familiar texts and quotes from high school literature your students will recognize!
This Figurative Language Poster bundle #2 includes another 7 posters, including a definition and unique quote for each of the following:
- Anaphora (example from Fahrenheit 451)
- Antithesis (example from The Scarlet Letter)
- Euphemism (example from To Kill a Mockingbird)
- Metonymy (example from 1984)
- Oxymoron (example from A Midsummer Night's Dream)
- Paradox (example from Animal Farm)
- Synecdoche (example from Julius Caesar)
These posters are high print quality, and can be printed in any size, from letter-sized to 16” by 20.” To use again and again, print on cardstock and laminate!
Please note that this product is available as a PDF download only.