This mini-bundle for Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo includes 5 awesome Literary Analysis activities for helping your students specifically with chapter focus activities on Point of View, Characterization, Setting, Supporting Characters, Inference and Character Changes, Inference and Conflict, and Theme! Answer Key included.
Includes both PRINTABLE and DIGITAL VERSIONS for Distance Learning and In-Person Classrooms.
- 2-page activity on Point of View analyze the point of view of different passages from the novel, including the clues that help tell the point of view
- 2-page activity on Characterization, including a graphic organizer on the type of characterization and what we learn about Opal
- 2-page activity on Setting, having students find general and specific aspects of the setting
- 2-page activity on Supporting Characters, including using specific details to describe each character
- 2-page activity on Inference and Character Changes, including dynamic and static characters and inference about characters
- 2-page activity on Inference and Conflict having students analyze passages and the type of conflicts, and character intentions
- 2-page activity on Theme, in which students analyze passages to determine a possible theme
- Includes Answer Keys whenever possible