1984 Part TWO Literary Analysis & Literary Skills practice worksheets/activities for helping your students work specifically on digging deep into 1984 by George Orwell. Specific skills practice focused on Sensory Imagery, Characterization, Political Approach, Mood, and Comparing Literary Works! Answer Keys included.
- 2-page activity on Sensory Imagery, having students complete a chart in which students find textual evidence and examples of sensory imagery
- 3-page worksheet on Characterization, as students find quotes from the text that illustrate the characterization, the type of characterization, and what it reveals about the character
- 3-page worksheet on the Political Approach of the novel, as students answer questions about the manipulation of history in the novel, and compare to actual historical events based on quotes from the novel
- 2-page activity on Mood, as students identify specific textual evidence from Part Two analyzing the author's effect on mood in the novel, and the influence it has on the reader
- 2-page worksheet on Comparing Literary Works, in which students compare passages from Trotsky’s The Revolution Betrayed with passages of Orwell’s 1984.
- Includes Answer Keys
Includes both PRINTABLE and DIGITAL VERSIONS for Distance Learning and In-Person Classrooms.