Do your students struggle with sentence fragments, or identifying subjects and predicates? Do they need a little support in identifying types of sentences? Give them extra practice with these ready-to-go worksheets! Simply print and go!
This product includes:
- one-page lesson handout on simple sentence structure
- one-page practice worksheet having students identify what question the fragment leaves unanswered
- one-page practice in which students are challenged to identify what is missing from the fragment (whether subject, predicate, both, or neither).
- one-page lesson handout on the different types of sentences (interrogative, declarative, exclamatory, imperative)
- one-page practice identifying sentence types
Perfect for a simple introduction, mini-lesson, or review practice! 8 pages total; includes Answer Keys.