High-Interest Informational Text Articles & Reading Comprehension Skills Practice BUNDLE - Grades 5-8
This Informational Text Article Resource Bundle is a complete pack of HIGH-INTEREST articles, questions, and activities for Grades 5-8. Engage students with high-interest reading comprehension texts and corresponding questions or activities!
Students not only learn about the topic itself, but practice essential informational text reading and comprehension skills in the process. Informational texts on a variety of topics - most include comprehension questions or informational text features questions using the article, such as questions about context clues, inference, main idea, text features, summarizing, author’s purpose, text structure, finding evidence, and more.
Perfect for whole-class lessons, small groups, test prep review, warm-ups, centers for enrichment or differentiation, homework, or independent work.
Save 25% on this MEGA BUNDLE by purchasing in bulk!
- Alaska History, Climate, Geography Informational Text Article with Questions
- American Civil War Informational Text Article and Questions
- Bullying & What You Can Do Informational Text Article
- Circle Justice & Tlingit People Informational Text Articles with Questions
- Dealing with Anger - Anger Mang=agement Informational Text Article with Questions
- Dealing with Loss & 5 Stages of Grief Informational Text Article & Questions
- Early America: The Presidency Informational Article, Questions
- Fantasy, Science Fiction & Dystopia Informational Text Article & Questions
- Genre: Realistic Fiction Information Text Article with Questions
- Jim Crow Laws and Legal Segregation - Informational Article with Questions
- Life of Colonial Women Article & Questions
- Morquio Syndrome Informational Text Article, Questions, Persuasive Speech Idea
- Relationship Between Dogs and Humans Informational Text & Gallery Activity
- Rites of Passage Informational Text Article & Questions
- Sharecropping in the South Article & Questions
- The Great Depression Informational Text Article & Questions
- The History of the American Juvenile Court System Informational Text & Questions
- The Legend of King Arthur Informational Text Article with Questions
- Totem Poles Informational Text Comparison Activity
- Theater in Shakespeare's Time Informational Text Article & Questions
Includes both PRINTABLE and DIGITAL VERSIONS for Distance Learning and In-Person Classrooms.