Tuck Everlasting Novel Study Unit - a 98-page standards-aligned teaching guide that includes worksheets, activities, lists, notes & resources, quizzes, tests, and more. Classroom-tested by over 1,000 teachers with a 4.8/5 Rating! Please note that this product is a printable PDF and will need modification for use in Google Classroom.
Here's what Franci N. said about this Tuck Everlasting unit: Irreplaceable resource! I have purchased three of your literature guides, and I love them all - thanks!
Molly Koshewa (TpT Seller) said: Great product! Strong support for students. Well worth the money!
In this comprehensive Tuck Everlasting Teaching bundle, you'll get:
Texts and Pre-Reading Activities to engage students and to support and introduce themes and context before reading
❇️ Informational Text article on Elements of Fairy Tales, Myths, and Folk Tales
❇️ Informational Text article on Juan Ponce de Leon and the Fountain of Youth
❇️ Pre-Reading Ideas and Activities List
❇️ Author Biography with questions on Natalie Babbitt
❇️ Vocabulary Lists, with and without definitions
❇️ Allusions and Terms from the novel
❇️ Active Reading Note-Taking Organizers
Novel-based Literary Analysis Activities that support student practice in text analysis and close reading and dig deeper into the text, specifically, activities on:
➡️ Figurative Language
➡️ Character Development
Novel-based Language and Writing Activities that support student practice, specifically on:
✴️ Precise Word Choice
✴️ Word Origins - Etymology
✴️ Identifying Parts of Speech
✴️ Synonyms and Antonyms
✅ 120 Reading Comprehension Questions
✅ Reading Quizzes
✅ Vocabulary Quizzes
✅ 50-Question Final Test that includes multiple-choice and short-response questions
✅ 35-Question Multiple Choice Final Test
✅ Post-Reading Ideas and Extension Activities List
✅ Essay Prompts and Creative Writing Ideas
✅ Teacher Notes
✅ Sample Teacher Agenda
✅ Novel Summary
✅ Project and Writing Rubrics
✅ Complete Answer Key
Here's what customers are saying about this Tuck Everlasting Novel Study:
- I have been using this resource for years (I purchased the printed copy from Amazon a few years back). I love how thoughtfully planned out each section is. This is hands down, one of my favorite units. Thank you! - Melanie B.
- Hands down, Simply Novel units are the BEST! I already owned this in a print version. I purchased the digital version to use with distance learning. Worth every cent and more!!! Thank you! - Maria O.
- The best product on TPT. This teacher has done so much work on these units. Thank you. - Colleen P.
- I have used this unit for the past couple of years and it makes my life much easier. I go to it for my vocab, summary review questions, and quizzes. It's a teacher's lifesaver. - Lynette B.
- Irreplaceable resource! I have purchased three of your literature guides, and I love them all - thanks! - Excellence for All